Alexandria, Va.—The pace of growth and the number of challenges in the senior living industry increases daily, but so do the opportunities to create better senior living together. Argentum designed the 2020 Senior Living Executive Conference & Expo to deliver what industry leaders, professionals, and advocates need most to help companies, communities, and residents thrive.
“With our theme this year of Better Senior Living. Together., we’re leaning into the spirit of collaboration and mission-driven team leadership that advances our industry,” says James Balda, Argentum president & CEO. “We’ve listened closely to our members and past conference attendees, and their feedback has guided the conference’s identity, new programming, and insightful lineup of speakers and thought leaders. We believe this conference presents the very best opportunity for senior living leaders and professionals to move the industry forward together.”
The Senior Living Executive Conference & Expo presents a dynamic three-day schedule, May 18-20, that balances focused learning, inspirational ideas, industry supplier solutions, and valuable networking time. Here’s a quick glimpse of some of what’s NEW in 2020:
- Keynoters Mark Bertolini and Vinh Giang: Mark Bertolini, Aetna’s former CEO, literally wrote the book on Mission-Driven Leadership. Full of twists and turns, his unfiltered stories of his journey to the corner office is sure to deliver a riveting presentation. Through magic and compelling storytelling, entrepreneur and communication expert Vinh Giang will illustrate the importance of a consistent personal and corporate brand promise.
- A Celebration of Senior Living: Our opening session brings us all together to recognize the Heroes and the Bests, followed by the opening reception where you can greet old friends and make new ones.
- Dining & Hospitality Conference with programming provided by The Culinary Institute of America (CIA): Running concurrently with the conference May 19-20, this dedicated programming presents training and inspiration from the foremost global experts on dining and hospitality. And the Culinary Cook-Off at the Expo is back, now with a CIA guest judge!
- Technology Track and Design Deep Dive: Get clarity on these fast-changing sectors and discover what solutions are right for you—plus, demo smart-room assistive technology right on the Expo floor.
- The Wrap: Before the conference closes, this innovative format for short presentations and group discussions puts what you’ve learned into perspective—and sends you off ready to make it a reality.
See a schedule at a glance, read about the keynote speakers, review registration options and rates, learn about the expo, and register today at conference.argentum.org.
Register today for reduced early bird rates!
It’s better together. Group registration enables owner/operator companies the ability to share a team learning experience, at a discounted rate, that can net results for years to come.
FEATURED KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Discover the Benefits of Mission-Driven Leadership
MARK BERTOLINI, Aetna’s former CEO, literally wrote the book on Mission-Driven Leadership. As the keynote speaker, Bertolini will share his unfiltered stories of an untraditional journey to the corner office are sure to deliver a riveting presentation.
FEATURED KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Mastering Authenticity for Your Brand
VINH GIANG, entrepreneur, magician, and communication expert, has spent the last 15 years mastering the art of performance-enhanced communication, helping thousands of professionals worldwide to learn these skills. As the keynote speaker, Giang will illustrate the importance of a consistent personal and corporate brand promise through magic and storytelling.
Argentum is the leading national association exclusively dedicated to supporting companies operating professionally managed, resident-centered senior living communities and the older adults and families they serve. Since 1990, Argentum has advocated for choice, independence, dignity, and quality of life for all older adults.
Argentum member companies operate senior living communities offering assisted living, independent living, continuing care, and memory care services. Along with its state partners, Argentum’s membership represents approximately 75 percent of the senior living industry—an industry with a national economic impact of nearly a quarter of a trillion dollars and responsible for providing over 1.6 million jobs. These numbers will continue to grow as the U.S. population ages.
Argentum’s programs and initiatives are driven by its membership. For more information about joining Argentum, please visit argentum.org/membership. Learn more at argentum.org.