Industry Training that Complements Your Unique Brand
A multi-year, member-led initiative of the Argentum’s Sales and Marketing Executive Roundtable, the Argentum Sales Counselor Certificate Program is designed to help build knowledge and competencies of senior living sales professionals. The curriculum covers the 3 fundamentals of successful sales:
- Industry Knowledge
- Marketing Strategy
- Consultative Sales Process
Refocus Employee Training on Competitive Differentiators
As a result of efficient onboarding through the Argentum Sales Counselor Certificate Program, sales professionals will be able to speak with common vernacular about senior living. The curriculum will save your company 2-3 days of training, so that you may refocus your invaluable onboarding efforts on skills development, in depth sales execution training, case studies, and competitive differentiators.
Certificate Program Details and Fees
The Argentum Sales Counselor Certificate Program includes internet-based training modules. Participants may view the training in as many sessions as needed, and should expect to spend about three (3) hours total taking the training course. View a few slides from the training modules to get a better idea of the learning experience.
The certificate examination is administered online by a Live Online Proctor (LOP). Learn more about the Live Online Proctor examination logistics.
Sales professionals and those with an interest in better communicating the value of senior living may participate.
- New Employees: Learn knowledge critical to best serving prospective senior living residents
- Current Employees: Round-out knowledge and add a resume talking point
- Longtime Employees: Model by example through ongoing professional development
The training course and assessment are available for $350 and can be taken up to 366 days after payment. After 366 days the eligibility will expire. The candidate may start the training immediately after the credit card payment. The Live Online Proctoring (LOP) scheduling/testing is enabled 5 days after payment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register multiple candidates.
Registration: Now open.
Once the assessment is completed pass/fail status will be communicated. Results will be released to the candidate only.
Individuals who pass the examination will be presented with a digital badge and a certificate from Argentum, that demonstrate the ability of that professional to offer an exceptionally unique, consultative experience for seniors and their families.
Thank You Participating Companies
Thank you to the following companies who have already enrolled individuals into the first testing window. Titles/companies as of 10/20/17.
- Belmont Village Senior Living
- Blue Harbor Senior Living
- Brandywine Living
- Brightview Senior Living
- Commonwealth Senior Living
- Era Living, LLC
- Five Star Senior Living
- Harbor Retirement Associates
- Integral Senior Living
- Legend Senior Living
- Merrill Gardens
- North Woods Village
- Pathway to Living
- Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- The Arbor Company
Thank You Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Thank you to the following individuals and companies for your contributions and support in the development of the sales certificate. Titles/companies as of 9/29/17.
- Susan Berger, Director of Sales & Marketing, Belmont Village Senior Living
- Lisa Mach, Director of Sales, Belmont Village Senior Living
- Debbie Reilly, Regional VP of Sales – West, Belmont Village Senior Living
- Sidarany Phillips, Director of Sales & Marketing, Blue Harbor Senior Living
- Kristina Vance, District Director of Sales, Brookdale
- Ronda Duckworth, Regional VP of Sales and Marketing, Commonwealth Senior Living
- Shawn Pekar, Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, Elmcroft Senior Living
- Roxy Mast, Director of Sales Training, Five Star Senior Living
- Blaire Fritz, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Harbor Retirement Associates
- Brandi Fletcher, Director of Community Relations, Greenfield Senior Living
- Rhonda Sanders, Area VP of Sales, Kindred at Home
- Debbie Thomas, Divisional VP Sales & Marketing, Legend Senior Living
- Megan Wendland, Division Director of Sales and Marketing, Life Care Centers of America
- Robin Pecak, Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, Pathway To Living
- Kristen Anchor, Regional Director of Operations, Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- Jim Pusateri, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- Dora Barber, VP of Sales, Solutions Advisors