Workforce Development Series
Partnering to Reduce Turnover
Thursday, December 2 | 1-2 PM ET
Over the last year, many organizations have made new or renewed commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Whether your organization has just begun a journey or wants to ignite a renewed commitment, the question remains – where do you start? Join this interactive panel to hear about the latest research, spark actionable ideas, and learn about resources and tools to support your organization’s DE&I strategy
Attendees will learn:
- Learn about the importance and value of building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- Learn about the importance of leveraging data to build your DE&I strategy by first examining industry trends to help HR executives examine their own culture, practices, policies, and opportunities to build an intentional DE&I strategy
- Learn about best DE&I practices from top Fortune 100 companies along with healthcare and hospitality sectors
- Learn about critical elements of a DE&I plan
- Learn about organizations, resources, and tools to get you started on your DE&I strategy journey
Who You’ll Hear From
Check back as speakers are confirmed!
How to Register
After you click the REGISTER button above, you will be asked to sign-in to your Argentum account (or to create a new account). After registering through Argentum’s portal, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Argentum and an email from GoToWebinar with details on how to access the webinar and add it to your calendar. Recordings will be shared with all registrants following each webinar.
Argentum Members: FREE