(ALEXANDRIA, Va.) – The Argentum Leadership Advancement & Development (LEAD) program is proud to celebrate the class of 2022, a cohort of 19 senior living professionals. The cohort was celebrated at the Argentum Senior Living Leadership Summit for completing a year of training and education.
The select group of senior living professionals at the regional or corporate level is nominated by senior living executives and given opportunities for development in support of their career goals. Members also complete a capstone team project in small groups, developing research or best practices in critical areas of senior living.
Topics for this year’s projects included rebranding, onboarding, gamification, and seniors for seniors.
“This diverse and exceptional group proved their abilities,” said Ashante Abubakar, Argentum vice president of workforce. “They brought value to the industry as a whole, while advancing their own skills and careers. Seeing their performance helped give us all confidence in the industry’s future.”
Argentum congratulates the 2022 LEAD cohort:
- Bobby Adkins, Lloyd Jones Senior Living
- Tee Chau, MBK Senior Living
- Amber Foster, Commonwealth Senior Living
- Todd Heinemann, Merrill Gardens
- Michele Johnson, Retirement Unlimited, Inc.
- Jennifer Knecht, Christian Horizons Living
- Mike Lord, Benchmark Senior Living
- Kevin McLaurin, MBK Senior Living
- Christy Catherine Merritt, Brookdale Senior Living
- Denise Munoz, MBK Senior Living
- Nicholas Olla, Merrill Gardens
- Doris Quagliani, Benchmark Senior Living
- Amy Robinson, Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living
- Savannah Rogers, Morada Senior Living
- Tina Schachter, Integral Senior Living
- Mary Cate Spires, The Arbor Company
- Christian Steil, Discovery Senior Living
- Raymael Tate, Retirement Unlimited Inc.
- Ryan Uhlman, Brookdale Senior Living
Information on nominations for the 2023 LEAD cohort will be announced in January 2023.
Argentum is the leading national association exclusively dedicated to supporting companies operating professionally managed, resident-centered senior living communities and the older adults and families they serve. Since 1990, Argentum has advocated for choice, independence, dignity, and quality of life for all older adults.
Argentum member companies operate senior living communities offering assisted living, independent living, continuing care, and memory care services. Along with its state partners, Argentum’s membership represents approximately 75 percent of the senior living industry—an industry with a national economic impact of nearly a quarter of a trillion dollars and responsible for providing over 1.6 million jobs. These numbers will continue to grow as the U.S. population ages.
Argentum’s programs and initiatives are driven by its membership. For more information about joining Argentum, please visit argentum.org/membership. Learn more at argentum.org.
Patrick Connole, Manager, Media and Public Affairs
ARGENTUM | Expanding Senior Living
703-599-7412 | firstname.lastname@example.org