Senior Living By Design Awards
The Argentum Senior Living by Design Awards honor architects, design firms, and senior living providers that achieve innovative architecture in senior living communities. The 2021 Senior Living by Design Award winners will be featured in a NEW, dedicated Argentum report on senior living design. Nominations are open to members and non-members of Argentum. Read the FAQs.
The 2021 nomination deadline has passed.
Best of the Best Awards
The Argentum Best of the Best Awards recognize innovative new programs and services that are working to improve the future of senior living. Awards and recognition will focus on innovative programs, products, and services that solve a particular challenge or advance excellence in senior living. Winners are recognized annually at the Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference and in an upcoming issue of Senior Living Executive magazine. Nominations are open to all Argentum Member companies.
The nomination deadline has been extended to 11:59 PM ET on Friday, June 11.
To acknowledge the extraordinary circumstances faced by the industry during the pandemic, the 2021 Best of the Best Awards will be presented to member companies that submit programs, products, or services related to COVID-19 mitigation and management that solve a challenge or advance excellence in senior living.
Prepare your nomination:
- Tell us about your program, product, or service.
- How does the program, product, or service solve a particular challenge or advance excellence in senior living?
- Please present any metrics or evidence-based data on the effectiveness of your nomination. How are you measuring the impact of this initiative on your organization, consumers, or staff? You may also include qualitative results such as recognition, support or inquiries from within and outside your community and company, and one or two short testimonials from a participant.
- What are some lessons learned that can apply to future senior living challenges?
Submit a Nomination
See 2020 Awardees
Hero Awards & Senior Living Community Leadership Award
Traditionally, Argentum’s individual awards recognize individuals who are ideal representatives of the hundreds of thousands of people working in the senior living field. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Argentum is taking a different approach in 2021. We want to recognize all senior living leaders, professionals, and caregivers for their heroic work in caring for and protecting residents through the public health crisis:
- We’ll be celebrating heroic senior living employee contributions at the 2021 Heroes Work Here Celebration, sponsored by Benchmark, at the 2021 Senior Living Executive Conference & Expo, September 13-15, in Phoenix.
- We’ll be honoring senior living heroes all year long with our Heroes Work Here website, heroesworkhere.argentum.org. Submit your story for consideration today!
- We’ll be recognizing heroes weekly on social media with #ThankYouThursdays – be sure to check it out!
Argentum will return to its traditional Hero Awards program in 2022 at the Senior Living Executive Conference & Expo in Minneapolis, May 16-18.
See 2020 Hero Awardees
See 2020 Community Leadership Awardee