WESTERVILLE, Ohio—In response to COVID-19, and with the concern for the health and safety of older adults, many senior living communities have had to change visitation policies. Status Solutions encourages and supports senior living providers during this time, as this measure is essential to ensure the well-being of your most vulnerable residents.
The company realizes social connections are important to health, as social isolation in seniors comes with negative health risks. While family members may not be able to visit their loved ones in person, they can stay in touch digitally. Close relationships are a large determinant of physical health and well-being, and technology has the potential to cultivate successful relationships among older adults.
With this in mind, we are offering CATIE Web free of charge for any senior living facility who needs it to assist with communication during the coronavirus crisis.
With the program, staff members can:
- Keep residents informed with real-time notices and updates via the platform’s carousel
- Allow residents to check-in with CATIE once a day and ensure they are safe and secure
- Facilitate communication to individuals/groups of residents with direct bulletin board messages
- Allow residents to order food for delivery to their rooms
- Provide residents with a carefully curated radio station specifically for seniors
- Use surveys to get feedback from residents and keep tabs on how they are feeling
- Provide important documents, flyers, or posted materials directly to the residents
- Keep residents entertained and informed with videos and music
The setup of the website can be done remotely, so there is no risk of unnecessary visitors coming to the community. You will need to provide your own computers, but the company will gladly work with communities to get the website set up.
Status Solutions would like to thank all of the staff members at the continuing care retirement communities. You are heroes daily, but you deserve an extra dose of appreciation as you implement these control measures.
For more information, call 866-846-7272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.